Conferences of the future: 9 online services for organizing events
Nowadays, the organizing events industry moves rapidly towards digitalization, automation, simplification of preparation and quality networking.
And here for inventors usability are - modern platforms for organizing "turnkey" events that greatly simplifies many previous time-taking processes. They include - manual registration, badges printing, sending and emailing of presentations etc. New services significantly improve the communication process between organizers, speakers and guests. And instant on-line questionnaires replace paper forms.
Today new advanced services are able to:
- Create a website of event or conference
- Register guests online
- Sell tickets
- Invite speakers and communicate with them
- Collect theses and reports
- Send invitations
- Compose, manage and quickly update event programs
- Send instant notifications to participants
- Receive geolocation data and control guests movement
- Receive operational feedback from conference participants
- Create online business cards
- Print badges
- Place offers and promotions of sponsors
- Receive advanced statistics of participants
- Receive feedback, evaluate speakers' speeches
- To do targeted direct emailings
- Synchronize work in social networks
- Be used as a mobile application
We select the most common services:
- CVENT Event Management https://www.cvent.com/en/event-management-software
- Event Boost http://www.eventboost.com
- Events Manager plugin for WordPress https://wp-events-plugin.com
- TimePad https://welcome.timepad.ru
- Eventleaf https://www.jollytech.com/eventleaf
- EVENT4Science https://event.4science.ru
- Eventwishes https://eventicious.ru
- Network Room http://event.networkroom.net
- EventBank https://www.eventbank.com
Besides named above there are platforms with a narrower functionality that allow You to register guests, pay, sell tickets, do collocation and visualization in the hall. It should also be noted that many of them are in an open access and others are built on the principle of paying a percentage of the result.
And what services will You recommend?
Wishing you exciting events!