Puscha-Voditsa - one of the most popular holiday destinations, not only for locals citizens, but for guests of the capital too. Deserved prestige of Puscha-Voditsa especially contributed to favorable climatic factors - a mild, warm climate and healthy air of coniferous forests.
Puscha-Voditsa - universal place that will satisfy everyone. On the one hand there are a different public activities, on the other - a nook for those who are tired of the hustle and bustle. It is a quiet place where you can relax from the problems and fully reconnect with nature. Puscha-Voditsa is truly curative value for humans, which is why a large number of those wishing to come here for recovering and healing of many diseases.
Puscha-Voditsa inspired many famous people. At one time there were staying, Peter I, Catherine II, Taras Shevchenko, Nikolai Gogol, Lev Tolstoy, Lesia Ukrainka. A significant role in the development of holiday village Puscha-Voditsa played at the end of the nineteenth century Kiev`s physicians F.G. Yanovsky and G.R. Rubinstein, on whose initiative were built first resorts in Puscha.
Preschool, school and educational education
- Children's Music School № 39, st. Theodore Maksimenko, 18. tel. (044) 401 96 37
- Kyiv general sanatorium boarding school №21, street. Novikova-Pryboya, 11. tel. (044) 401 84 83
- Kindergarten "Mandarin", st. Feodor Maximenko, 13. tel. (067) 822 79 97
- Special general boarding school № 25, st. Theodore Maksimenko, 28. tel. ((044) 401 94 51, (044) 431 98 68
- Secondary school № 104 im. Olzhicha st. Lisna, 28 tel. (044) 401 81 48
- International French School-Garden, st. Forest, 28-A. tel. (095) 126-6893
- Ukrainian Academy of Leadership, st. Nikolai Yunkerova, 47.
- Kindergarten "Teremok" № 52, street. Kvitki-Cisik, 48 tel. (044) 401 83 36
- Kindergarten and fresh international French school, st. Kvitki-Tsysik, 50 tel. (050) 413 10 69
- Special general boarding school №4, street. Nikolai Yunkerova, 55 tel. (044) 401 93 81
- Vul. Theodore Maksimenko 9-11, 2nd summer wooden houses (№11 semi-inflated), belonged to well-known entrepreneur Yakov Kapler, built on the project by E. Bradtman.
- DAD. 1910-1916, author of the project E. Bradtman, address: street. Nikolai Yunkerova, 37.
- A dwelling house, a dilapidated building of the beginning. ХХст., Street. Nikolai Yunkerova, 37-A.
- Church of St. Seraphim of Sarov, 1908-1910, on the territory of the church - the crypt of the Kozakevich family (according to legend, not documented), 1913, work of architect V. Gorodetsky, street. Nikolai Yunkerova, 42.
- A dacha, 1910-1916, a beautiful wooden building, constructed using the exemplary project of E. Bradtman, st. Nikolai Yunkerova, 47.
- 6. Dacha, 1910 (possession of a physician A. Zhabovich), street. Nikolai Yunkerova, 50.
- A beautiful country house 1914-1916, (owner - K. Efremov, in the Soviet time - the territory of the sanatorium "The First May"), the facade goes out on the street. Nikolai Yunkerova, 50-B.
- The medical building of the sanatorium "30 years of Soviet Ukraine" 1948-1949, street. Flowers Cisic, 60.
- Forest school (Central building of the sanatorium "Pushcha Voditsa"), architect M. Kholostenko, 1935, street Kvitki Cisik, 60.
- Sanatorium "30 years of Soviet Ukraine" 1948-1964, architect E.Marynchenko (now Artek International Camp) street. Peasant
- State-owned joint-stock company "Medicines of Ukraine", pharmacy №1, st. Theodore Maksimenko, 28. Tel.: (044) 428 61 00
- "Pharmacy 2" st. Nikolai Yunkerova, 92.
Staff of the sports range
- The football field on the territory of pilors of the Communist Party "Svyatoshinsky forest park" near the city became a city.
- Football field in the school number 104 im. Olzhicha st. Lisna, 28.
- Wellness center "Puscha", st. Resort, 9. Tel .: (044) 502 12 22
- Health Camp "Leader", st. Nikolay Yunkerov, 16. Tel .: (044) 401 92 95, (044) 401 83 42
- Military sanatorium "Puscha-Voditsa", st. Flowers Cisic, 60. Tel .: (044) 401 97 80
- International tennis academy, st. City, 9. Tel .: (044) 339 97 70
- Recreation center UTOG, st. Resort, 6. Tel .: (044) 401 95 84
- Near the street. 1st line, near Wellness Center "Puscha"
- Yuli recreation area Lake Myszny became at the intersection of the streets of the resort and the 4th line.
- Krynitsa on the territory of the Church of St. Seraphim of Sarov, st. Nikolai Yunkerova, 42.
- On the street, 9th line, along the lake Sapsayev became.
- On the street is the 13th line, along Lake Karachun.
- The street of Fedor Maksimenko, 4-A.
- Street Nikolai Yunkerov, 29-A.
- Nikolay Yunkerov Street, 30.
- Street Nikolai Yunkerova, 92. "Fora"
- Selyanska Street 1. "Bee"
- Savings Bank of Ukraine, st. Nikolai Yunkerova, 29.
- Near the lake became a city, crossing the streets of the resort and the 4th line.
- Park "Pushcha-Voditsa", st. Theodore Maksimenko, 21.
- The "Puscha-Voditsa" beach, the crossing of the streets of Feodor Maksimenko and the 7th line.
- Closets are available in all cafes and restaurants.
- Post office № 75, street. Nikolai Yunkerova, 82 Tel .: (044) 431-8025.