TOP FREE SERVICES FOR LIVE STREAM OF YOUR EVENT
GOOGLE HANGOUTS (broadcasts for up to 10 people.)
You have a mini-strategy session in the conference room, and you need to engage colleagues from the main abroad office?
Google Hangouts - free tool for all Google+ users, which allows you to connect to a content broadcast live to ten simultaneous participants.
To invite a user that does not have an account, it will be enough to send a link via Google Calendar.
• Broadcast content up to 10 people
• Customer support and communication with colleagues
• Mini webinars
• Events for small groups
+ No need to download additional software, accessed via a web browser
+ No need to register somewhere, to get access simply enter your name
- A limited number of free users (up to 10)
FACEBOOK LIVE (for large audience)
Hold an event and want to broadcast real-time content on the page of the company (activities) on Facebook for all the right people?
In this case, the most popular service for online broadcasts - Facebook Live. You can choose the audience for whom video will be available.
• Broadcast-scale events
• Wide Audience
• Involvement subscribers that you already have and attract new ones
• Select a specific audience
• Interaction with the target audience and their involvement in the life of the company / Event
+ After the broadcast video is saved in the user's Chronicle
+ Ability to attract both friends of his personal page, group of subscribers or subscribers of the event, and those who are just a social network user
+ Connect to broadcast can be with just one click
+ Facebook - the main place "habitat" of the target audience of many companies
+ During the broadcast visible information on the number of viewers and their comments
- The Participant can only be an existing Facebook user
You can also be carried live broadcasts on mobile devices With YouTube Live. This format is perfect to share experiences and express their opinions about the course of the event, the opinions of speakers and participants, the latest news or to join the chat.
• Live broadcast from mobile devices
• a description of their experiences and to express their opinions about various events
• feedback received from participants Stream
• Large audience
• Conducting Webinars
• target audience and response requirements elicitation
• Broadcast's Event / large-scale events
+ On YouTube Live Control Panel has a chat room where you can instantly get feedback from the participants
+ You can track the number of broadcast viewing
+ You can track the number of likes and dislikes
+ It is possible to communicate with the audience in the moment of broadcasting.
+ Broadcasts are not only available to registered participants Youtube, but also ordinary users
- More suitable for advanced Youtube-channel users (not less than 1,000 subscribers)
- Narrow specialization
- Only for big events with strong media support (a large number of video materials)
Last updated Instagram app allows online-broadcast (live video) - a new feature that allows you to communicate with your subscribers in Instagram in real time.
• Launch new products or ads.
• Demonstrations insights: what happens in the office, factory, etc.
• Answers to the questions from the audience.
• Announcements of upcoming changes in your company, industry, etc.
+ Wide Audience
+ Users browsing willingly broadcast those to whom signed
+ Tracked logins who joins the broadcast
- Live Instagram has a limit of 1 hour
- Doesn`t save record when translation is finished
- Broadcast is only available to those who are your subscribers and monitors the news.