1. Event`s hashtag. Use the hashtag for the event on Twitter, Instagram. This will help you to find the right audience, as well as it will serve to you as a useful filter if it necessary.
2. Company`s hashtag. Create a hashtag, which will be unique to your company. You have a special event or lottery - hashtag will increase not only the scope of the audience, but also the connection with the hashtag of the event.
3. Create a separate page for the event on your site, or at least your corporate page on Facebook. This page will be the basis for all that relate to upcoming event.
4. Take pictures. Provide photos to people how your event goes – show to the participants what will be waiting for them.
5. Make a video report about the event – live video stream. Any video content of event – it`s an opportunity to feel the presence of event for anyone who sees your video.
6. Create a schedule for materials in social media. Exhibitions and events – it`s always a very laborious process, that`s why the schedule of materials on various resources will be very useful for you.
7. Drawings and gifts in social media. Tie your sweepstakes and giveaways from social resources. This will significantly increase interest and involvement.
8. Blogging after the event. It's always a good idea - to write about the experience gained at the event. And, of course, thank everyone for their participation.
9. Email! Don`t forget to send e-mail to all participants of the event with a link to a blog page with news, photo archives, links to all your social resources - engage them to become your subscribers in the future.