6 TIP ABOUT QUICKLY CHECKING AT HOTEL FOR A BIG GROUPS OR EXPRESS CHECK-IN TECHONOLOGY:
1. Apply to settle the guest list (Rooming List) indicating - name, date of birth, passport data for 1-2 days prior to arrival. This will give the opportunity to prepare a registration card in advance and will be at the settlement of the guest only need to sign and get your room key.
2. Compose guest lists in alphabetical order, and thus generates a packet (registration card, key, profile, etc.).
3. In case of a settlement in a double room, select with whom the guests will live, it will save time in the process of settlement. Do not let your guests upon arrival changed rooms and give an appropriate indication of the reception staff, such actions also save time. If you allow to change the room, supervise the process personally.
4. Another option may be pre-filled registration guests forms. These forms (Guest`s questionnaire) organizer can get in the hotel (available in electronic form) and pre-distribute their guests, which in turn is filled with them, and give upon arrival in exchange for the key. Guests can fill it at home, in the bus on their way from the airport / train station.
5. In practice, as there are cases where not only the guest questionnaires, but the keys are issued in advance. In this embodiment, the organizer assumes full 100% settlement process functions without the Reception`s active participation.
6. In order to prevent the rise of problems with the guests luggage in the lobby, and create comfortable conditions for them, especially for those who arriving for a long term, find out in advance at the hotel's all about the big bus arrival possibilities on territory, ask about help and porters. Sometimes the hotels are not allowed to check-in with a big transport, and sometimes that could be not allowed because of conditions of the terrain and you`ll need to deliver the luggage to the entrance of the hotel by mini-bus or electric cars. It is also important to adequately evaluate a sufficient number of the receptionist and porters.
Enjoy your stay!