Dear guests of Puscha Congress Hotel!
Dear guests of the Congress Hotel Puscha!
I am happy to inform you of the wonderful news: this year we opened the Factory-kitchen in Pushcha!
Now we are preparing exclusively from products created by our own hands. Smoky smoke and conservation under the supervision of the chef, farm meat and fish, most carefully preserved Ukrainian vegetables, fruits and berries are now produced in the ecological area of the Puscha.
In the morning you will surely hear the smell of fresh pastries: our new bakery is preparing bread with a crisp crust, air ciabatta, healthy fitness bread and any possible baked goods for your taste.
From now on, at breakfasts, lunches, dinners and evening activities you get fresh, quality, tasty and healthy food.
Factory-kitchen is our old dream, which allowed the restaurant to reach a new level! Having increased volumes, now we can serve catering orders with departure, as well as fulfill your requests for making seasonal sweet corporate gifts (for...
11 WORLD MICE CONGRESSES WORTH VISITING IN 2018
1. FITUR International Tourism Trade Fair - 17-21 of January 2018, Madrid, Spain
2. New York Times Travel Show - 26-28 of January 2018, New York, USA
3. IMTM International Mediterranean Tourism Market - 6-7 of February 2018, Tel Aviv, Israel
4. CONVENE Baltic Sea Region Exhibition for Meetings, Events and Incentives- 14-15 of February, Vilnius, Lithuania
5. ACE of M.I.C.E Congress, Meeting and Event Industry Exhibition - 21-23 of February, Istanbul, Turkey
6. ITB The World`s Leading Travel Show - 7-11 of March 2018, Berlin, Germany
7. COTTM China Outbond Travel & Tourism Market - 16-18 of April 2018, Beijing, China
8. IMEX The worldwide exhibition for incentive travel, meetings and events - 15-17 of May 2018, Frankfurt, Germany
CULINARY TEAMBUILDING: 9 ADVICES FOR CONDUCTING
✔️ The smaller group, the more heartfelt the atmosphere
According to experience, the smaller the group (up to 50-60 people), the more chambery and warmer the atmosphere in the master class, the culinary talents of each are more clearly manifested and evaluated. This rule does not apply to mass master classes (cooking borsch, plov, banosh, etc.), where the number of participants can reach to hundred.
✔️The cook can`t always be a moderator
Moderators of groups in the master class, as a rule, cooks-professionals of their work and their vocation is the ability to tasty and masterfully prepare food, but not be speakers and presenter. Therefore, we recommend that you always involve a moderator in the overall process in the case of team building.
✔️The famous chef
You can invite the eminent chef of a certain restaurant, the winner of the competition, thereby increasing the value of the master class. However, remember our advice number 2 and do not find yourself...